avengers

avengers

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Stop Growing Older #17


Did you ever feel like you want to stop growing up or stop getting older? Yes, I think about it a lot of times. I feel like I want to stop getting older and growing up. Maybe when we were young we think that being an adult is really cool. You can do whatever you want, buy whatever you want, eat whatever you want but the truth is being an adult is not that cool. There is a big responsibility that you have to carry. There is a burden that you have to bear.

I keep on thinking, after I graduated later, what shall I do? Will I still live here, with my parents? Or just go somewhere else to continue my study? Does it mean that I have to live apart from my family? What will I do if I dont know what to do after graduating? Can I just stop growing and live like this forever? Or should the time just stop so that I can still enjoy my youth? Life is only once and a lot of opportunity only comes once. 

I feel like I'm nagging or complaining about my life. I'm sure that most people will be in a state where they think deeply about their life. Hehe.  Well, the only solution available is just let everything flow. Fhew, growing is never easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment