avengers

avengers

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Captain America: Civil War #3

I remember writing a blog post about Avengers: Age of Ultron last year. So even it is too late, I will just share my thoughts about Captain America: Civil War.

I watched this movie with the same girls as last year; Au, Pina, Tyas plus Susan. We decided to watch a few days after it was released because one of my friends said it was fullbooked for a few days. I kinda not believing it, but since the cinema was just too far from home, we decided to wait a few days. 

Then after patiently waiting, the day came. We bought the 3D tickets and I was like.. finally, I can watch it after waiting for a year or maybe two years since the Captain America: Winter Soldier. I really was excited.

After watching it, I can say that the movie was just too great. I love how the avengers assemble, but I hate the idea that they have to fight each other. Well in this movie we can see how much Steve loves Bucky. Stucky is real, guys! LOL. 

Like any other Marvel, the funny lines cracked me up so bad. I remember that Spidey (which is too cute to be in the cruel war) said that he couldn't join Team Iron Man just because... he had a homework. Then even though I really hate this scene, but Sam and Bucky's reaction to Steve-Sharon kiss was really funny. Yeah, I hate that scene. Ant Man was also cute and funny as usual.

But actually I feel something missing. Maybe that's because I expected a super war, big fight among them. Also that guy who disguised as Bucky (who actually live in peace as a fruit seller hehe), I didn't really understand why he want them to come to the place where there are a few people like Bucky and even shot them on their head. But the main thing in this movie was the conflict between Captain and Iron Man. I believe it's a difficult decision for Captain as Bucky is his friend and Iron Man is his team. 

Now, let's wait for another Marvel movies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment