avengers

avengers

Friday, June 10, 2016

Descendant of the Sun #5

This is my first time writing about a drama here, on ma blog. Well, I should tell you that this is my opinion. Whether you agree or not, it's none of my business. LOL. I'm saying this because there are a lot people out there who do not know how to appreciate other people opinions. You can't blame others when they have a different opinion.

I started watching this drama because there were a lot of articles on the internet about this drama. It was really a hot issue. Everyone on the internet was talking about Descendant of the Sun (DOTS). So, I decided to start watching the drama even though it wasn't completely aired until the last episode. Normally, I only watch a drama when it had already aired the complete episodes.

I enjoyed watching this drama. The theme and the setting of this drama are fascinating, I think. But, I feel like there is something...errr with this Song-Song couple. How should I say it? Well, in typical Korean dramas, the main characters do not fall in love that easy. I mean not in the first episode. Some of my friends say that it is possible since dr. Kang is really beautiful and Yoo Sijin is totally handsome. They might fall in love because of the visual of each other. But that's not a typical of Korean dramas. Rather than saying I do not like this couple, I just want to say that I prefer the Seo Dae Young-Yoon Myeong Joo couple. This couple is definitely the reason why I keep watching the drama till the end. They are really cute and their chemistry as a couple is no joke. I love this couple.

Personally, I think this drama is somehow overrated. The other drama, Come Back Mister, which was aired at the same time, received a lower rating than DOTS even though it has a good story line. Rain's acting in that drama is really daebak. I think I have to write a review about that drama too. Hehe. Over all, I think DOTS is a good drama tho. Better watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment