avengers

avengers

Friday, June 2, 2017

Why Do I Blog? #7

I started blogging since junior high school. My first blog was on multiply which is now not available anymore. The reason why I start blogging is because I love writing. I think I express things better in written form rather than spoken. I feel more comfortable writing than speaking. When I have a lot of thought in my mind, I feel relieved after writing it down. It's kinda stress-relieving for me. And why do I choose blogging rather than writing a personal diary? Well, I do both. When blogging, I write down some general thoughts and my opinion or something that I want to share to people. On the other hand, my personal diary contains my privacy life (?) and mostly about my schedule.

That is why I love writing and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment