avengers

avengers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

10 Songs I love Right Now #6

1. Whalien 52 - BTS
This song is one of my favorite BTS songs. The first time I listened to this song, I kinda like it. I searched up for the meaning and lyric of Whalien 52 and I really fell in love deeply with this song. Using the 52-Hz whale which is the loneliest whale in the world because of the different frequency from any other whale, this song portray loneliness, depression but also hope. Maybe that's why this song has a different vibe everytime I listen to it.
"That even if I cry no one will know... I'm a whalien."

2. 2PM - Suddenly
Did you ever feel like someone from your past suddenly popped up into your mind? Well it happened to me several times and seriously ruined my mood. This ballad song perfectly fit this situation.


3. Urban Zakapa - I Hate You
I love Urban Zakapa's songs, especially this one. It's really a beautiful sad song. I don't know how to say it, but this song is my fav.

4. Kyuhyun - At Gwanghamun
Kyuhyun's voice is just too perfect for ballad songs. It become one of my favorite after Fina sang it in koro-koro. Since that day, this song becomes an official duet song for Fina and me everytime we karaoke.

5. Sejeong - Flower Path
I listened to this song a long time ago, but then I re-listen it because of Seongjae. He said that this song gave him strength while doing his packed schedule. Seongjae was right. This song is beautiful and Sejeong's voice makes this song even more beautiful. Let's just walk in flower path, Sejeong-ah!

6. Ailee - I will come to you like the first snow
A really-jinjja-daebak-heol-wanjeon great soundtrack of drama Goblin. I can say that this is one of the best OST songs I've ever heard. This song got me crying like crazy.

7. Zion T - Yanghwa BRDG
I knew this song because of the duet: Zion T-Jungkook. It's a very unique song. I love the lyrics. I also love the Produce 101 version which was sang by Sejeong, Nayong's team. That was how I fell in love with Sejong. Hahaha...

8. BTS - Cypher (all part!)
This is my jam!

9. SHINee - Ring Ding Dong
The reason why I love this song so much is because this is the reason why I started being a fangirl. Yes, after being addicted to this song, I officially became a Kpop trash. Lol. The lyrics is also very unique and I just love it.

10. SClub7
I can't decide which of the Sclub7 songs is my favourite because all of them are my favourite. But if I have to mention some, it will be Bring It All Back, Reach and Never Had Dream Comes True.

Well, those are my favourite songs these days. I also enjoy listening to Produce 101 Season 2's five concept song and my favourite is I know You Know (sad to know all of the member were elominated). See ya in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment