avengers

avengers

Monday, June 5, 2017

10 Favorite Foods #10

Since this is a food-related post, I write it after imsak because if I write it later, I don't know what will happen to my fasting. Lol. So, this time I will write 10 foods that I really enjoy the most.

1. Sate
Sate madura or sate padang will always be my favorite. It's really delicious and I have been craving it a lot these days. Well, I think I should buy sate for ifthor later.

2. Lontong pecal
This is my fav too. I prefer lontong pecal rather than any other lontong. I don't know why. But there are not a lot of lontong pecal that suits my taste. I'm kinda picky when it comes to lontong pecal. Not everyone can make it as delicious as my fav one.

3. Burger
Burger + french fries + coke = happiness. I know it's not that healthy. But who can resist the smell and the visual of that combination? Hahaha. Fortunately (?), the places that sell the best burger in the town is so far away from my house.

4. Cuanki
For those who don't know what cuanki is, just google it. Hahaha.. cuanki is siomay, batagor, bakso which is poured by the tasty broth. Yummmmy... it origins from Bandung, the food heaven.

5. Sarden
Even the sauce of sarden can is really delicious. It will never ever goes wrong, I think. I don't know why is this food so delicious.

I think those are the top 5. The rest are: 6. Gorengan, 7. Vegetable salad, 8. Siomay/batagor, 9. Martabak manis/telur and last but not least... 10. Mie instan!

Hmmmm... kinda hungry now. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment