avengers

avengers

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Produce 101 Season 2 #22

Produce 101 has already ended! I'm feeling happy because my bias made to the top 11: Kang Daniel. Well, I have to say that this season is really interesting because the top 11 list keep changing every week. In season 1, it was always Somi or Sejeong on the top. I also feel pity because all the trainees are really great. They improved a lot since the first episode. I was like, can't all of them just debut?

The final was actually heartbreaking... Jonghyun, uri national leader and Samuel, the talented and skilled boy couldn't make it to the top 11. A lot of people predicted that these two will debut because they were really great, but they didn't. Despite the result, I hope all of the trainee do not give up on their dream. It is not the end of their career. I was actually happy that some of the boys didn't make to the top 11, like Hyeonseob. I prefer him debut with the other Yuehua trainees.

No comments:

Post a Comment