avengers

avengers

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Difficult Time in My Life #8

One of the difficult times in my life happened in 2013. It was the year of change, I think. In 2013, I graduated from senior high school and entered a new life: university life which is absolutely different from senior high school days. It was very difficult for me to start socializing with people who came from various places. I was not the type of people who get along easily with other people. But, after getting along with some friends, I was kinda relieved. 2013 was also difficult because of Manchester United. Sir Alex retired and the tv channel was changed. Moreover, I could not talk about football with my friends anymore since in my class there was no people to talk with. I think it was really difficult for me.

Last year, 2016, I also faced a lot of difficult times. It happened when I chose the KKN location and went KKN. Honestly, it was very difficult for me. But, I overcame it and feel that it was a great time. After KKN, there was another difficult time, PPL. It was hard because I have to wake up early every morning.

These times were very difficult, but then I realized that only if I enjoyed it, it will be slightly easier for me. Any difficulties that I will face in the future, I hope I will try to enjoy it and learn something from the difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment