avengers

avengers

Friday, July 1, 2016

[Review] Another Oh Hae Young #25

This drama just ended last Tuesday with 18 episodes. I'm saying this not only because I'm a fan of Eric, but this drama is great! It's a comedy romance drama which is seriously funny and romantic. The story line is really unpredictable. It makes you laugh really hard after crying bitterly. It mixed your emotion really well. At first, I started downloading this drama right after the first and second episode aired just because of Eric but then I found it interesting. It's not a typical romance drama which the two main casts fall in love easily. It's different from other romance drama. It's really complicated yet simple. This drama is not too drama I think. Not a drama that make me want to skip any scene. Ok, my explanation is getting weird.

The main character in this drama, Park Do Kyung (Eric) is a man who can see the future of his life. He was left by his bride, yeppeun Oh Hae Young (Jeon Hye Bin), before they get married and because of his friend, Jin Sang, he decided to take revenge. He ruined another Oh Hae Young's (Seo Hyun Jin) marriage plan thinking that it was the yeppeun Oh Hae Young's marriage he was ruining. Later Park Do Kyung and geunyang Oh Hae Young fell in love, but the situation is difficult for Park Do Kyung as he was the one who ruined geunyang Oh Hae Young's life. The two Oh Hae Youngs even meet again in the same company. Other casts story is also interesting to be watched, the Jinsang-Sookyung's relationship, Park Hoon-Anna's lovey-dovey story, even the Park Hoon and trio workers in Do Kyung's company. They are very hilarious. Though Do Kyung is a strict boss, but they do care a lot. They even went for a beach date when Do Kyung was sad. The other interesting casts are Oh Hae Youngs parents, especially Hae Young's mother. She really loved Oh Hae Young and I feel it very realistically. I love her way expressing her love towards Oh Hae Young by cursing, hitting and even dancing together.

I personally think Erics acting is great as usual. Hehe. The crying scene really breaks my heart into pieces. Lemme hug you, oppa. Eh. Seo Hyun Jin's acting is also natural. I wonder if she is really like that in real life. Her crying scene is not usual; it makes me cry together with her. The way she speaks is also cute, but not the type of cuteness that makes you cringe. Every time she feels shy, I was smiling really wide. Ah, Eric-Seo Hyun Jin's chemistry in this drama is wonderful. I didn't feel jealous at all. Couldn't they just be real couple and get married? Hihi. The other Oh Hae Young, thr beautiful one, was supposed to be hated because she left Do Kyung on their marriage day, but I can't hate her even more after Do Kyung decided to forgive her. She's too nice and too beautiful too be hated. She even supported Do Kyung-Hae Young's relationship even though her heart breaks. Moreover she kneels in front that Mr. Jang for Do Kyung. I love this onni!

I sincerely recommend this drama! You have to watch it. Im not a type of person who really enjoys sad-mellow, romance drama, which is why I enjoy this drama. The rating of this drama is also high; it beats Cheese in the Trap and Misaengs highest rating. It proves that a lot of people watch this drama. Ah, forgive me for this bad review. There's too much things about this drama that I wanted to write here, that's why it becomes this messy. Another thing I like from this drama is the OSTs. If you like sad songs, try listening Jung Seung Hwan - If It Is you (Another Miss Oh Hae Young OST part 5) and Ben - Like A dream (Another Miss Oh Hae Young OST part 2) and if you like a hyper/happy song, listen to Seo Hyun Jin & Yoo Seung Woo - What is Love. It refreshes my heart. Lol. Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment