avengers

avengers

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Goodbye Ramadhan #30

*sighs*
*suddenly mellow*
Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan 1437 H selesai. Time flies really fast. I still remember writing the #1 post 30 days ago, but now we are already celebrating eid. I kinda feel sad. Why does 30 days feel so fast? There are a lot of regret in this Ramadhan, I think. Hiks. Hopefully, all of us can still meet Ramadhan next year.

By the way, this is my last post of the Ramadhan challenge. I succeed challenging myself writing a post everyday! Honestly there are some days when I didn't write it, but on the other day I double post it. It's fun because I feel like I have to write and the ideas keep popping. So, forgive me if the posts are too much random. I mean, I was talking about a serious matter this day and then wrote another crazy thing the other day. It was so random, but I'm satisfied enough. Hehe.

And... Happy eid mubarak for all moslem around the world. May Allah bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment