avengers

avengers

Monday, July 18, 2016

2 Months Away From Home

These days I'm feeling really mellow dramatic like a drama queen. My tears dropped really easy that I couldn't hold back my tears. I thought it was because of my period but the truth is, I'm overly sensitive not because of that. It was because I'm going to leave home for 2 months! I hate that feeling.

I never live far away from my parents. I mean for a long time (yes, 2 months is a looooooong time). I remember being a participant of Jambastra 2011 for a week and I felt like I miss my home so bad. This time it's not even a week, it's 2 months.

But, let's just be positive. Everything is going to be ok. I believe that this is the chance to learn something new and be a better person. I'm sure I'll get something great from this activity. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment