avengers

avengers

Monday, January 2, 2017

2017

A lot of things happen in 2016. Actually in the beginning of 2016, I was hoping that I could skip this year since there are two things in this year that I could not avoid. But now I realize that 2016 was a year of many new experiences. In the beginning of the year, I traveled abroad and that was the really first time travelling abroad, alone (not literally alone, Im with my friend), without my parents. It was great, seriously.

I also experienced the annoying process of selecting the KUKERTA location. I have to say that it was a hard time for me, mentally. I didn't want to go away from home for two months and live in an unfamiliar place with some unknown friends and socializing with people whom I dont know. My brain was filled by strange thought for about three or four months before I realized that I was wrong. It was not that bad. I was grateful that I didn't reset my choice and choose another location. It was another great experience in 2016. I met new friends and a new family.

After KUKERTA, it was the time for PPL. A lot of things crossed to my mind after finishing PPL. I gained a lot of new knowledge and experience. I have to say that being a teacher is hard, physically and mentally. I haven't decide whether or not I will be a teacher, because it was not easy.

In short, I think I did well in 2016. Lol. Of course I lack a lot, but I'll try to be a better grown-up this year. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment