avengers

avengers

Thursday, January 5, 2017

PPL ends

After 3 months, this program will be ended soon (3 days from today). I really learned a lot from this program. I have to say that being a teacher is an extremely hard job. So in this occasion I would like to say thank you to all teacher in the world, especially those who taught me.
I feel it’s really hard because since this school use Kurikulum 2013 revisi, there are a lot of things that must be prepared before teaching. We have to prepare LK.1 until LK.4 which includes the analysis, RPP, and many others. It’s also worsen by the reality that English is only taught once a week (2x45 minutes). How could they learn English well if it is just taught once a week?
I also helped the teacher preparing the questions for semester test, assessing the semester test result, analyzing the score, input the final score, sending it by email, and also preparing the e-rapport which is really draining my energy. Actually it is not really hard doing the e-rapport, but facing the fact that you have to edit 40 data and print 16 pages for each student (which means we have to print 40x16=640 pages) is quite startling. Fortunately it was only for one class though. I kinda feel sorry for the teachers who don’t really know how to use it. For us who can’t live without our gadget, of course it’s not a big deal, but not for some teachers. Some of them are really great, some of them can operate the computer/laptop but it needs longer time for them and even the others cannot really use it. I am not dissing them, because this is the fact that the government need to know.
So, if you ask me whether or not I want to be a teacher, the answer is no (with a deep sigh). I am not really sure actually. Lol. I want to improve the education in this country (my big dream), but could I really do it just by being a teacher? I really hate the fact that NILAI is everything. In this country, grade determines your future. Is it fair? In short, through this PPL program I realized that the education system in this country is not that good. I realized that my knowledge is not enough. I kept on thinking what did I learn in university? Why does everything seems different? (another deep sigh) I think I have to learn harder before being a teacher. Fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment