avengers

avengers

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Twelvehitphobia

Since BigHit release the Epilogue Forever Young MV days ago, I rarely woke up early morning. Even when I managed to wake up early for Subuh prayer, I went back to sleep and continued sleeping until 8 or 9 AM. It happens more than 10 days until this morning.
I couldnt sleep before 10 PM and even when 10 PM had passed, I still couldnt sleep. My hearteu also beats faster that made my condition even worse. I just spent those hours scrolling my timeline, checking whether or not there is something released. Rury told me that was called Twelvehitphobia, a fear of 12 KST thinking that BigHit will drop something.
Somehow I was glad that it was not only me who suffer from this twelvehitphobia. I bet a lot of ARMYs over the world feel the same, at least in Indonesia. As you know, Indonesias time is 2 hours later than Koreas. So, when BigHit release something at 12PM, in Indonesia it will be at 10PM. I feel glad that I dont have to be up all night waiting for 12PM.
Anyway, this is the last night before May 2nd. I hope something good come up tonight, an MV again, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment