avengers

avengers

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bye 5th Semester!

5th semester ended as we finished our last final exam, Poetry, this morning. I felt a lot of pressure this semester. As a last-year-to-be-student (?), we learned about thesis and proposal in Research and Statistics class. To be honest, I felt a burden every time we were in those two classes, especially Research class. It seemed like my brain became twisted that I could not even think properly. Now I understand why thesis is terrifying for some people.

If I had to describe this semester, Ill say that this is the hardest and the most complicated semester so far. We really enjoyed our free time during the haze so when the class started we feel like losing our focus and our energy. That is what I felt this semester. Besides that some classes are not as fun as previous semesters. Is it what people call 5th-semester-syndrom? LOL. I hope next semester will be much better than this semester. Im really sure that the desire to be better comes from us, not from the fun classes or the lecturers. So lets gather our will during this holiday. (Im not sure. LOL.) See ya, 6th semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment