avengers

avengers

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Fav BTS' Songs


As a new fan of BTS, I started to listen the songs from their first album. Once again, thank you Rury for copying the songs. I havent listen to all of them, but most of the songs that I already listened are really great. I love their voices especially Jungkooks soft but manly (?) voice. Not only singing, but this golden maknae can also rap. Alike any other idol group, BTS also have rapper line: Rapmon, Suga and J-Hope. I can say that BTS rapper line are real rappers, not only people who is in charge of rapping in the group. Rapmon and Suga were underground rappers so no wonder they are really great in rapping. Three of them have different style in rapping, different vibe. This group also have a great vocal line. Jungkook tends to have more part and Jimin usually sing high notes in their songs. Vs voice is really great too. He has a soulful voice as Iris Stevenson said (American Hustle Life). Jin also has a great soft voice. I think all of them has a great voice.

BTS songs that are always in my playlist everynight are I need U, Run, One Day. Besides this songs, I like Danger, Dope, Boy in Luv, We are Bulletproof pt.2 and War of Hormone. I cant decide which one is my favorite since all of these songs have different vibe. There are some parts of the songs that I really like. Such as in the song Run, I like Sugas rap and V-Kook-Jins part. In Boy in Luv, I really like the beginning part when Jungkook is singing. The lyric and your eye gaze melts this noona fan, Jungkook-ah. I want to be your oppa. Sigh. Only if I had been born one year younger than you, Jeon Jungkook. LOL. In the We are Bulletproof pt.2, besides Rapmons rap in the beginning, I also like Jungkooks rap after that. Its somehow addicting. I watched Weekly Idol when BTS became the guest for the first time and Jungkook was rapping. Only after reading a blog, I knew that he was rapping his part in this song. I downloaded the song and became really addicted to the lyric. Nae ireumeun Jeongkook, scale-eun jeon-guk.

The other song that I like is the BTS Cypher pt.2 Triptych. This song is really SWAG! Compared to the other two cypher, I think this is my favorite and the best cypher so far. The beat was great and the part Nugu ttaemune? J-Hope ttaemune. Nugu ttaemune? Rap Mon ttaemune. Dasi nugu ttaemune? Suga ttaemune is really addicting. Since listening to this cypher, I started pronouncing Sugas name as J-Hope did in this song. Sh(u)ga. Hihi. Rapmons part is jjang as usual. Also Sugas rap in this cypher is really awesome. His fast rap at the end of the song is really breath-taking. The funny part from Sugas part is the niga gara hawaii. It was what Dongwan said in Hello Counselor that made me laughed really hard.

Well, I think that is what I can share about my favorite BTS song. I can say that I have a lot of favorite songs. I cant even decide which one is my most favorite. If you are also new to BTS, Ill suggest you to listen to I Need U, Run, One Day, Danger, Boy in Luv, War of Hormone, Dope, BTS Cypher pt.2, and ah but seriously, all of their songs are great! I hope BTS can keep doing good songs and music. BTS, fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment