avengers

avengers

Friday, May 26, 2017

Marhaban ya Ramadhan 1438 H

Alhamdulillah, Allah still gives the chance for us to meet ramadhan this year. I am feeling grateful and blessed. I hope it will be a better Ramadhan for all of the moslem around the world. Well in Indonesia the fasting duration will always be the same unlike in other countries. There are a lot of countries who will fast 20 hours or even more. There are also some countries who will fast less than 10 hours. Thus it's just right for Indonesians. 

I still remember last year I did a blog challenge in Ramadhan. So this time I also want to do another blog challenge. I had already compiled the titles for 30 days. The topics come from blog challenges that people do on their blog. It's quite interesting (at least for me) because last year I just write randomly (but it doesn't mean that I will write properly this time. LOL.). Beside that I will also write some other blog posts because it seems thst this year I didn't write a lot. I'll make sure to fill this blog with more random posts. Hahaha...

Hapy fasting, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment