avengers

avengers

Saturday, May 27, 2017

20 Facts about Me #1

The first post of this challenge is 20 boring and annoying facts about me, myself and I.
1. I am a last-year university student.
2. Slightly introverted.
3. Somehow perfectionist.
4. My blood type is an A positive.
5. Kpop and Kdrama trash.
6. My fav colour is red.
7. Manchester United's fan.
8. Lived abroad for four years.
9. I have an ambiguous English accent.
10. Really love detective novels, comics, and dramas.
11. I hate horror movies.
12. Eat really well but somehow picky about my foods.
13. I love daydreaming.
14. I want to visit many places in the world, esp UK and Korea.
15. I want an ordinary life.
16. An ARMY.
17. Not yet mature enough.
18. Once a troublemaker when senior high school.
19. Quite tactful.
20. Understand Korean, English, Indonesia, Sundanese and Minang.

No comments:

Post a Comment