avengers

avengers

Monday, May 29, 2017

What I'm Afraid of #3

There are a lot of things that I'm afraid of these days, but my biggest fear popped up everytime I think about my future life. I feel unsure about that and that's why I am afraid. I can say that I am afraid getting older. More over this is my last year (Insya Allah) in university. I am quite unsure about things that I have to do after the graduation. It is absolutely different from 4 years ago when I graduated from senior high school. At that time, I only have one choice: university. Later when I gradute from this university, there will be numbers of choice that will form my living in the future. I feel like I am going to choose my future. Well, I do have some dreams but I feel lack of confidence these days. It is not that I give up my dreams, but I tried to view my dreams from a logical perspective. To be short, I think I need some motivation plus extra energy these days.

Well, this is my biggest fear I think. So random but this is deeply from my deepest heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment