avengers

avengers

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Meaning Behind My Blog Name #5

Ok... this time I would like to write about this blog. Honestly, I never thought that this blog will survive until today. Lol. At first, this blog was made as a place to publish my fanfictions about SHINee. Why did I name it verysecretworld? It was because I want to hide my identity as a fanfiction writer. Well, as time passes... i realized that it was better for me to write whatever I want instead of just fanfiction (I never post those fanfictions, though..). And finally, it became my online diary. It is a very random but lovely blog of mine. I enjoy writing here eventhough I rarely write a post. I tried hard to write here because I believe many years later I'll thank myself for writing in this blog. I am a type of person who prefer writing rather than speaking so that is why I love blogging. In short, this blog was made as a secret blog but now it's not that secretive anymore. All hail, my lovely blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment