avengers

avengers

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Worst Habit #4

My worst habit ever is sleeping after subuh prayer which is actually very unhealthy. Due to lack of sleep, I always sleep after subuh prayer except when I have morning class. I know this is a bad habit of mine but it seems like I can't stop doing it. Moreover in Ramadhan. Well it is normal to sleep after subuh prayer in ramadhan, but I feel slightly guilty. I tried hard to sleep early at night which never works. I usually spend my time checking my instagram, browsing and chatting before going to bed. I be like, "Ok...just ten more minutes." Then an hour, two hours passed just like that. The problem is, after being exposed by the phone screen in such a dark room, it is hard to close my eyes to sleep. Yes, I feel hard to sleep after playing with my phone. That is why I struggle hard to wake early in the morning (which actually never happen these days). I believe, I am not the only one who have this bad habit. A lot of my friends (6 out of 8) sleep after subuh prayer. They even didn't sleep before subuh. I have to do my best to overcome this bad habit. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment