avengers

avengers

Sunday, June 12, 2016

BTS (Bangtan Boys) 3rd Anniversary! #7

It will be Bangtan's anniversary tomorrow! I think it's a special year for Bangtan because they do BTS Festa since a few days ago. So every midnight (10 PM here) they release something for ARMYs. The most impressive one is the song released on the first day sung by Jungkook and Rapmon! Yes, Rapmon really sing tho. I love the song which was made as a gift for ARMY. Jungkook's super sweet voice melts me the first time I listen to it (I can't sleep after that).

Then on the other day, they released Bapsae dance practice which is really really something! Jungkook was wearing a white shirt and makes my heart weak suddenly (?). Rapmon was also super cute wearing glasses and the highlight is... Suga's solo dance. He twerked! It really cracked me up.

I also like the Bangtan Bomb special edition. Those videos are taken on their debut day (hip hop era lol) so they really look young, especially Jimin Jungkook. They also released the group photos, self-written profile which is really funny, BTS radio with Syup DJ, and the BTS Party on VLive which needs coin if you want to watch it. I saw some videos and you know whaaaat? They performed something special! Jin and Rapmon performed dance which was really cool! Dance line, be nervous. Lol. Suga and Jhope sung a song. I have to say that Jhope was really great. V performed a rap. Jimin and the international playboy performed a sexy dance. LOL. Jungkook is really an adult now (why do I suddenly feel sad with this fact?). 

Well, it's really a great way to celebrate their 3rd anniversary. I hope they will continue working on their music and dance, producing their own song. I know they will work even harder. Don't forget to be healthy. ARMY loves yaaaa, Bangtan!

No comments:

Post a Comment